Friday, April 30, 2010

And So It Continues

100% of the comments to my last post said "Yes" to going another 28 Days of my photo challenge. And far be it from me to ague with the masses, all 3 of them. So I'll power on for the next 4 weeks and see what I can muster up.

However, I've arrived in Jamaica sans lap-top and sans camera. My plan was to detached from both for a couple of days in an effort to recharge, but I do have my sometimes trustworthy point n'shoot and Husband's lap-top which I've hijacked for a few minutes, so pardon the rough appearance of my photos for the remainder of the weekend, I believe I am the proud owner of the worst point n'shoot in the history of point n'shoot's.

I also wanted today's photo to be a shot of Jamaica, but right now its dark outside and something tells me that roaming the streets of Kingston in darkness would not be a smart move, so instead I've posted a picture of my racing spike cos they are kick-ass.

First of all, they were designed in the Irish colors.
Second of all, my name is stitched on the side.
And third of all, there's a little Shamrock stitched onto the heel, along with my country, Ireland.
How cool is that? New Balance designed them for me a few years ago for the Olympics and I still wear them now when I pace-make. I love em. They make me feel special and who doesn't like to feel special sometimes?




2 comments:

Rupa said...

I love how we photographers always put a disclaimer in when it is a point and shoot! Kick ass shoes is right...no idea what pace-make is...but you are special girlie! : )

Jill Higgins said...

Girl. Those shoes are so badass!