Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Part of My Day- In Photos


I'm a road rager, which is not a good thing to be if you live in Atlanta cos traffic is ALWAYS a nightmare. But today for some reason, I didn't feel like dealing with it. So instead I chose calmness, serenity and green tea over white knuckles, fowl language and elevated blood pressure.

Photobucket


Then I used my secret weapon Maggs, to find me an alternative route home, away from the congested highways.

Photobucket



After dinner Husband and I took Dexter on a walk around our property.

Photobucket


But something caught his attention. Something following close behind.

Photobucket


It was Fintan. Fintan didn't want to be left out, so he trotted along behind us.

Photobucket


The boys taking a pit-stop.

Photobucket


Fintan got distracted climbing some trees, so Dexter and I waited for him to catch up. No man gets left behind.

Photobucket


No comments: