Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Surprise!


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD"

Today is your birthday and in honor of your BIG day Paul & I, Fintan & Dexter wanted to send you special wishes.


Photobucket

To be honest, Fintan was not a willing participant and at the first opportunity he made a break for it.

Photobucket


We also got you a cake. Chocolate, your favorite. Oh wait, thats my favorite.


Photobucket


And Fintan's too by the look of it.

Photobucket


Have a great day Dad, I'll talk to you later.


4 comments:

Angie said...

Karen, You're a big softie. That is so sweet. Bet your Dad sheds a tear.Fantastic.
Saw your Dad yesterday actually. Just randomly walking up the street. He looks great.
XXX

Derval O'Rourke said...

Awww I thought you were made of stone. Apparently not! Very cute blog. Cake looks yummy. Jealous.
x

Silja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shinks said...

Ladies, its true, I am just a big softie but please, lets keep it between ourselves, I have a reputation to protect.