Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Made It

I just realized that today is the last day of my 28 Day Challenge. I made it. I can't believe it.
It was actually more challenging than I thought, which would explain the word "challenge" I guess. Trying to come up with different things to shoot and some days finding the time to shoot and post was more than I was able to handle, but I still did it.

Now I guess the next question is, do I continue? Do I dare take on another 28 Days? Did anyone out there find it interesting or just straight up boring? Feel free to share, positive or otherwise.

And while you ponder here is today's photo, its my laptop keyboard for a couple of reasons.
1. because of how obvious and genius it was of Apple to think if putting those little lights under each key?? And 2. because I really have been spending waaaay too much time with my laptop these days, working hard on an couple of things that I'm almost ready to share.
But like all relationships, not matter how much you like each other or how well you get along, everyone needs a break. As a result I will be leaving my laptop behind as I head off to Jamaica for the weekend. Don't be jealous, its not what you think, some grandiose vacation. I'm actually stepping back into my booty-shorts and spikes and pacing the women's 800m at the Kingston International. Should be a fun weekend.


Photobucket


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should keep it going for another month. Highlight was "be positive" and shows how a picture can brighten your day. Does that man really exist?

Dinara said...

I really enjoyed this challenge. I think you did an amazing job. I am addicted and request a 365 day challenge next!!! Thanks in advance from all your fans! :)

DON said...

DON SAID....HOW ABOUT SOME SPORT PIX'S AND THE AGONY OF DEFEAT OR DE FEET AS IT WERE.

Shinks said...

Anonymous: Yes that man really existed and I believe he told me during our brief talk that he had a Facebook page too. He has never seen his Facebook page cos he doesn't have a computer but someone else he met set it up. Weird

Dinara: 365?? Are you crazy? I'll take it one month at a time and see how far we get. But I'm glad your enjoying it.

Don: Now that the season is kicking off, there may well be a few track pix's showing up. Stay tuned.

rupa said...

Go, go, GO!!!

Cormac said...

Karen,

I've really enjoyed logging in everyday and seeing your latest picture on various topics and subjects. I'd love for it to continue.