Sunday, April 25, 2010

Be Positive


Have you ever had one of those weekends that you swear if one more thing goes wrong, you may not be responsible for your reactions? Well, welcome to my weekend.
It was a series upon series of unfortunate events with oh so many highlights that its hard to choose one. But if I had to, I would say its a toss up between the State of Alabama trying to kill me and the receiving of a speeding ticket just as I pulled into my own driveway.

The only positive thing to come out of the weekend was this:

Photobucket


I passed this gentleman as I drove from the grooms hotel (where I shot the boys getting ready), en route to the bride's house (where the ceremony was taking place). And even though I was in a mad hurry, I still pulled over. How could I not? The man was carrying a message for me.

Photobucket


I have no idea what was in his cart, but I know each item had a story and meant something to him.

Photobucket

1 comment:

rupa said...

yes, i get it, too!