Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All The Bambi Lovers Should Look Away


All the Bambi fans out there should look away, now. Cos tonight as Husband and I took a stroll around the lake we came across the bits and pieces of a very broken up Bambi. Outside of the Disneyland compound, there were no happy endings for this little deer.

I'm an animal person, so I did my best to detach from the reality of what might have happened for this little guy to end up the way he did, scattered all over our property. But it's hard when your Husband, walking a few meters ahead keeps yelling "Oh Shinks look, his vertebra. And over here, his ribcage. These should be your photos today." Everyone, please let me introduce you to my Husband, the barbarian.
And in the absence of anything else to post today, here is the carnage. Sorry : (

The skull.

Photobucket


Some leg or hip bone.

Photobucket


The vertebra.

Photobucket


The ribcage.

Photobucket



3 comments:

Rupa said...

same birthday...same husbands...coincidence? me thinks not! ; )

Edward said...

Hi Sis

Now you know what the husband has been eating when you have been away.

Poor Bambi

Shinks said...

Rupa: we were brought together for a reason. Slowly its all making sense.

Edward: This better not have been the work of my better half. It will not end well for him either if it was.