Monday, April 26, 2010

Someone To Throw Up On


There is no denying we women are emotional creatures, f'real and I am absolutely no exception. In fact I am the most dramatic, emotional person I know and I don't do things by half. If I'm crying then I'm all in. Tears, runny buggers, inability to breath. If I'm happy then I'm all in. Laughing loud and hard, ferocious hand gestures and hyperactive tendencies. And if I'm mad, wow am I all in there too.

Tonight Husband arrived home from a weekend in Africa and was barely in the door when I was throwing my anger, frustration, stress and worry up all over him. Projectile emotion, that was his welcome home gift. I'm know, you don't have to say it, I'm a total sweetheart. Honestly I didn't mean for it to happen. But something about the person who knows you best, showing up when your at a low point is enough to open the flood gates on all emotion and I just couldn't help myself. Its a tough job no doubt, but like it or not, Husband has signed on to be the person I will forever throw up on, or at least until death do us part.

In a separate but related issue, todays Photo of the Day comes from an engagement session I helped my friend Tessa with. I use the word "Helped" loosely, cos truth be told I was only there for about 30 minutes before I had to dash off. But my ego likes to think that I was completely invaluable for the short time I was there.


We shot at Paschal's Restaurant cos this is where the couple had their first date.

Photobucket


The groom-to-be was rockin this fine pair of aviators which almost accidently on purpose slipped into my camera bag, ooopsie (said with coy smile)

Photobucket


Our bride-to-be was sporting some fine ice on that left hand too.

Photobucket



No comments: