Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Y'all


For today's photo I wanted to do something to reflect the day that's in it. It, being Easter. So I took a walk into Marietta Square on the hunt for some fluffy bunny rabbits and pastel colored eggs in baskets. But you know what I found? Nothing. Seriously. No window displays, no signs saying "Happy Easter" nothing. For a minute I thought I was mistaken, but no, its definitely Easter.
Then I came across a Church who's garden had been decorated with handmade butterflies in fantastic spring colors by one of the local schools. Now we're talkin. And the message on each butterfly was much more deep and meaningful than any fluffy bunny or pastel colored eggs in baskets that I was unable to find.

"Happy Easter Everyone"



Bonus photo. I have to give a shout out to my dog Dexter, who was such a key part of todays Easter themed photo hunt.


1 comment:

Rupa said...

Shivani's dog is Dexter so I have an affinity automatically and yours is a real cutie! Looking forward to each day...they are going by quickly aren't they!? You go girlie!