Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Down Side of Spring


Pollen! One word is all that's needed to describe Spring in Georgia. Big dusty clouds of pollen moving through the air, covering every one and everything in a layer of yellow. Its unbelievable. My dog is yellow. My car is yellow. My workout clothes, post run in the the forrest are completely covered in yellow. My cat maybe yellow too, its just harder to tell cos of his ginger color.

So for today's photo of the day I decided to post one picture emphasizing the prettiness of Spring............


Photobucket


.........and a second emphasizing the pollen'ness of Spring. No joke, that is the hood of our car covered in pollen. Just looking at it makes me want to cough and sneeze. If it doesn't rain soon I may have to take matters into my own hands and bust out a 2010 version of The Rain Dance. Heeeey.

Photobucket


No comments: