Thursday, April 8, 2010

In The Works

I'm working hard to get these posted, the photos from my Jessica Claire workshop that is, but finding available time has not been easy. Stuff just keeps popping up and its affecting my workflow, or lack there of. Also there are so many great photos from this shoot that I think I'm just gonna work on putting together a slide show, we'll see if I can bang that out by tomorrow. Wish a time challenged, not to mention technically challenged girl luck.

Until then here is something to wet your appetite.

I told you this couple was stunning.

B&S1


And just for fun, here is what was in the face of our bride and groom, a little puddle (not a sea) of photographers. What great sports this couple was.

B&S2

2 comments:

Brianna said...

I didn't know you went to jessica claire's workshop?? good stuff!

Shinks said...

OMG! Do you know her too? Am being to think California is a very small place indeed.