Friday, April 16, 2010

Entrapment


WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS IRISH GIRL PROFANITY .

Its no secret that we women like to test our men every now and then. We ask silly little questions. Play silly little games. Make silly little statements. But men everywhere should be warned, these questions, games and statements, are ALL loaded. Your are being tested. You are being judged. And you better not fail or we will cry.

Today I was guilty of dabbling in a little spousal entrapment. Husband is a big Christina Aguilera fan and this morning on the radio it was mentioned that her marriage may be on the rocks, so I decided to text Husband the news and see his reaction. Here's how it played out:

My text: I just heard Christina Aguilera's marriage is on the rocks.

Husband's text: Nice!

Ladies, you can see that right out of the gate Husband has FAILED his test. That was the wrong answer. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

My text: (loaded with attitude) Yeah, it is nice cos now your marriage is on the rocks too. (insert Irish girl profanity here) #*%^ You.

Husband's Text: Okay okay. I'm just kidding. You're the only girl for me. But could you maybe take some singing lessons?

Oh the bare faced cheek of him.

My text: (insert Irish girl profanity here) *%#^ You.


As a result and for today's photo of the day, I decided to take a shot of my weight room. Yes Ms. Aguilera, I work out. And my workout's include regular weight lifting. Just thought you might want to know that.

Photobucket


7 comments:

Tasra Dawson said...

You are hilarious! Of course he had it coming. :-)

Rupa said...

yeah, they never do really get it do they?! and what made me giggle even more is you wrote "signing" lessons...too funny...know it was an accident but still made it that much funnier to me! xoxo

Rupa said...

p.s. a really good pic btw!!!

Shinks said...

Oops, spelling error corrected.

Shannon said...

Oh my word!! You are sooo funny! Thanks for always making me laugh!
I gasped out loud when he said "Nice" - shame shame! =o)

I'm loving your pics too!

Shinks said...

Thanks ladies for seeing it my way. Men, eah?

Artstar said...

Karen, you are really funny.