Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oh The Pain


Today's photo is of a pair of my shoes. Why? Well because right now I'm hostile toward these shoes.


I bought them for a couple of reasons, but mainly because of their flat ballet like style which lead me to believe that if one was going to spend a very long time on ones feet, say for arguments sake a 2 and a half hour engagement shoot, then these would be the shoes for the job. Well think again. I took them for a test drive yesterday, during my 2 and a half hour shoot and wouldn't you know they tore the heels off me. No joke. Multiple layers of my outer epidermis have been shaved off and today I have deep, deep blisters. So deep I'm unable to wear shoes of any other kind right now. Its flip-flops or nothing. Grrrr, I want to feed these shoes to Dexter (my dog) I'm that hostile. The only good thing they've done is given me a subject for Day 2 of my Challenge.

3 comments:

sia mcdonald said...

i'm going to love watching your picture of the day challenge. amazing!

Shannon said...

Me too! And you have the greatest humor! Thanks for helping me laugh....I wish I could hear your accent, because how it is in my head is NOT near as great as you are in person!

Rupa said...

I have a pair in black and I think I am going to throw them away..maybe I need to make a declaration of when and what time exactly! Cute image!