Monday, April 19, 2010

Greedy Mitts


Last week I mentioned that my friend & photographer, Laura was shooting an engagement session that she allowed me to tag along on. Completely awesome. Not only that, but knowing that I'm close to making a new lens purchase (totally excited), Laura allowed me to hijack and play with a bunch of her very expensive lenses to help with my decision of which lens to get. Can you say kid in a candy shop?? Unfortunately though, now I want them all. All of the lenses. Boxed and shipped with a huge red bow. So come on Mega Millions Lottery, spit out my number why don't ya?

But while we wait for that to happen, here are some photos I shot of Katie and Billy, an adorable couple getting married in July.

Photobucket


The low sun provided some really good shadow for us to get creative with.

Photobucket


Look at this tree-house. Seriously. I want to live in it. Total penthouse.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Loved these little lanterns that ran the length of the walkway to the tree-house.

Photobucket


A little lake reflect.

Photobucket


And last but not least, Ms. Laura herself. Thanks so much Laura for letting me join you on this shoot AND for trusting your lenses in my very excited, greedy little mitts. You rock!

Photobucket



1 comment:

Artstar said...

Anytime! Good job on the photos, I love all the ones of me you emailed, thanks!