Thursday, February 28, 2008

Girl, I Got You


Husband has a business meeting with this young lady today.

I’m not kidding. I don’t think I’m allowed to share the details just yet; it’s too early in their “business relationship”, so maybe later.

Anyway, he tells me the other night that he has a meeting Thursday and when I ask with who, he pulls up a portfolio of all her pictures. My jaw dropped to the floor. “Oh, hells no”. She has one sultry, sexual, dominator’ish, not to mention half naked picture after another. This girl don’t play. And Husband is going to meet with her? You can bet your ass they’re not going to be talking mergers and acquisitions.

So, in an effort to get myself in a secure, non-threatened, emotionally stable place about the whole issue, I do a little compare and contrast, a “Me vs. Her” if you will.

Ok, Ms Sultry, Sexual, Dominator lady, you may be shiny and tanned and toned and smooth and have a bunch of aggressive, seductive facial expressions up your non-existent sleeves, but I am smiley and short, I look approachable, I have nice shoes, I’m hilarious when I’m tipsy and if you try to beat me up with your big muscles, I can run away fast.

Look at me below, all spritely and full of bounce. Girl, you don’t gots me. I gots you.























2 comments:

Brianna said...

I am literally laughing so hard right now. i bet you that chick was on Gladiators.

Shinks said...

I can't say, but your getting warmer.