Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sleepy Time


We arrived back from Jamaica late this evening so I was kinda pushed for a photo to shoot and post. That was until I walked into Husband's office and spotted Fintan sleeping hard in his favorite bed on one of his favorite spots, Husband's bookshelf.

How cozy does he look?

Photobucket


And since we're on the topic of sleep and I'm finding myself too tired to type, its off to bed for me too. I've reached a very intense part of the book I started reading, "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" and I'm anxious to see what happens next.

But let me leave you with one more shot, a close up, of the sleeping Fintan. Come on, you know he's adorable. Even you non-cat lovers have to agree.

Photobucket


1 comment:

Kim said...

OooOOoooh Fintan, he IS really cute. Talk soon!