Thursday, October 1, 2009

This One's For My Dad

I'm trying not to be too overkill on the baby blogs. Babies are not everyone's cuppa tea and I can appreciate that. But yesterday morning I woke up to a very distressed e-mail from my dad. Everyday he's been logging onto the blog, waiting and waiting for more updates on his grandson's adventures Stateside. And everyday this week he has logged off disappointed. So he decided to take matters into his own hands and write me a strongly worded e-mail to communicate his frustration.

So today, this post is for my dad, full of photos from Evan's trip to the Pumpkin Farm. 


Loadz a rows of pumpkins. Pumpkins of all sizes and all shades of orange.



Choosing is just too hard.



We eventually chose a nice big one and my brother used this opportunity to show off his man-strength.











Evan just couldn't wait to jump on board.



These pumpkins are a blast.




But Evan wanted one of his own. One he could sink his nonexistent teeth into.



We walked away with a fine selection and my garden is now ready for Fall.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Go Grandad Shinkins!! At least someone is in a position to tell you to upload more photos of the gorgeous Evan!! Can't believe the size of those pumpkins. Everything is always bigger state side. But even still that is enormous!!
Angie.
XXX
As ever love the blog. Makes it so easy to keep up to date.

Shinks said...

Hey Ang, glad you're enjoying the baby blogs and yeah, gotta love those pumpkins, steroids I'm thinkin. P.S My dad is glad your on his side.