Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Baby Blog, I Promise


This is the last baby blog, I promise. The reason its the last is cos our guests have gone back home to Ireland. Sad, I know. But we had a blast and managed to pack so much into their 10 day visit. Many, many photos were taken as a way to embarrass my nephew someday when he is much much older, but mostly to help document his adventures long before he has the ability to remember. He'll thank me some day, I just know it.

Below are a bunch of photos from our trip to Atlanta Zoo. Its mostly panda's and guerilla's, cos lets face it, who doesn't love a panda or a guerilla?

Adorable.








Intimidating.


There is a guerilla sitting next to that tree, look closely.


Adorable again.


Now here we have some of the photos my nephew will NEVER thank me for taking, him dressed as a pumpkin. His mother made me do it, honestly.


His own dad was in on it too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a miniature Edward. He is adorable!! The baby!! I can just see your mother oooing a gagaing over him. What a joy!!