Monday, September 29, 2008

Slan Abhaile (Irish for "Safe Trip Home")

Its hard to believe that the 8 days are up and my family are now headed back to Ireland. The week just seemed to go by too fast. Maybe cos we spent much of our time sightseeing, shopping, pubbing and eating. All the ingredients necessary for an action packed vacation.

For their last evening, Husband and I took everyone out to an amazing fondue restaurant. Neither my parents or my brother had ever been exposed to the fondue experience before, so it was a real adventure and a new and interesting way for us to end the week on a high note.

"Have a safe trip home family. I just realised when ye left, that I forgot to get ye to sign our guest book. Oh well, I'll just bring it with me when I'm headed your way again, soon."

No comments: