Sunday, September 14, 2008

Out of Whack

I got back to the US on Thursday evening and since then I've just been so out of whack. I'm awake when I should be sleeping and I feel like sleeping while I'm awake. I swear, I get so exhausted a various points during the day that you can actually hear my words start to slow down. My sentences, if I can even remember what I was going to say, begin to not make sense, not even to me and slow motion is the fastest I can move.

So that's the reason for the lack of blogging. The thought of trying to sit down and type, let alone think, has just felt too exhausting. But clearly I'm getting better, cos I was able to put a little something together tonight. Sadly, it is just going to be a little something, but I'll force myself to get back on track tomorrow. Tomorrow is Monday after all, the start of a new week and as everyone knows, all good intentions start on Mondays, be they diets, promises to workout, efforts to get organised or become more efficient, basically anything and everything in our life's that needs changing starts every Monday. And that is exactly where I will start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what happened in Rovereto?? Only 2 personal bests and and a sesonal best in the race?? Only one woman under 2 mins!! Hmmm.... I thought you were going to give it a go and see what time you could manage for the full race?? They had the weekly tv show on over the weekend, detailing the Gateshead race, but didn't show any clips!!

So positive start to you Monday now will give loads of info, ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

hehe I´m sooo like that too! when I get tired it gets really hard to speak... my english especially gets all f**ked up...

have a nice monday hon - I´m studyin now about overtrainin and lactic acid... fun yeah!