Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rovereto, Italy

I finally got some much needed sleep last night and today I hit the streets of Rovereto and in the absense of my kick ass professional camera, I brought along my precious little point and shot to give you a little taste of my surroundings.

Unfortunately, I chose to go walk about, just as siesta was starting, which ment no shopping for Shinks, boo. I don't know why, but everything in Italy is just so fabulous. The people walk around dressed all fabulous. The streets are fabulous. The hotels are fabulous. The stores and all they contain are so damn fabulous. The cafes are fabulous and they serve fabulous coffee, pastries and ice-cream. These Italians do not play when it comes to fabulous.

Rovereto is a city that is completely surrounded by mountains. No matter where you are in the city you can look around and see mountains.

The preferred mode of transportation for most Italians.

After the bike comes the Smart Car. Italians love the Smart Car and are completely wreckless when they drive these babies around at break neck speed.


Fabulous romantic little streets.


A fabulous little cafe.


Even the track has amazing views of the mountains


No comments: