Friday, March 28, 2008

Miserable (a la French pronunciation)

I’ve been struggling with a cold for the past week. That’s why the blog updates have been kind of slow. Colds suck man. Your not really sick, like a flu where you have to stay in bed for many days, but your obviously not really healthy either. You can still get on with your daily commitments but cos of your cold; everything feels so much harder and more draining then normal. I’ve had to dig deep into my physical and emotional reserve to try and get through my week and as a result I’ve been slightly moody and irritable.

Then there is the constant blowing of the nose and the bad nights sleep cos if my inability to breath. Also, when I lie on my left side, I can feel all the congestion blocking up the left side of my head and face. If I then turn to my right side, I can feel the same congestion, shifting to now block up everything on the right. It’s so uncomfortable and a little gross I guess.

Anyway, hopefully I’m nearing the end of my misery. I’ve been lashing the vitamin C into me and I seem to be getting there, slowly but surely.

No comments: