Monday, December 7, 2009

Tis the Season


This past weekend I high-kicked my way into the Holiday Season with the NYC Rockettes. The show was in town for 5 days and as luck, or the gifts of good friends would have it, I got a ticket.

The show was amazing. The music, the energy, the costumes, the flexibility and precession of each Rockette had me so absorbed and so entranced, I actually caught myself dreaming and wishing to one day, when I'm all grown up, be a NYC Rockette. What? It could still happen. Dream big, thats what I say. Will definitely need to make stretching a bigger part of my fitness regime. Lets just say when it comes to all things elastic, I'm no Nadia Comaneci but more of a rusted Tin-man.

Continuing with the Holiday vibe, our Christmas tree is now up and later this week I have my office Christmas party, whaahooo. Look out photocopier.


No comments: