Tuesday, December 15, 2009

That Time of Year

In no particular order, I love Christmas. I love that it forces us all to make the effort to see friends and family that we just don't see enough of throughout the year. I love Christmas morning and the gift giving, especially if I know I've got someone something they were not expecting and they LOVED IT. I love the Christmas movies and tv specials. I love having a fire place and arging with the family over board games. I love having chocolate for breakfast, guilt free. I love not having to get up for work. I love to take long walks/runs in the cold. I love that I live somewhere it actually gets cold for Christmas. I LOVE to dance, not exaclty Christmas specific, but just something random about myself. Not that I'm and excellent dancer by any means but that never seems to stop me.


I dislike dealing with crowded malls and lines, lines for everything. I dislike, nay, I HATE the parking lot and how it forces people to act like wild animals definding their young. I dislike Christmas song burnout. I dislike not knowing what to get people, then figuring it out last minute but not having enough time to pull it off. I HATE leaving Fintan behind when we travel, HATE it. I dislike when co-workers record me bustin my very unique moves on the dancefloor then play it on the office tv for all to enjoy. Not cool. Bad co-wokers.


2 comments:

Silja said...

hehe you are an excellent dancer... what are you talkin about... at least you are the girl that´s having the most fun on the dancefloor!!! ;)

Shinks said...

Hell ya I am. Waaahoooo