Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gianne & Dominic


I'm finally getting to post the photos from Gianne and Dominic's wedding, which I shot last month. Wondering what took me so long? Well, join the club. I've spent the best part of a week, driving myself insane, pulling my hair out and tittering on the verge of a nervous breakdown trying to figure out a new and hopefully improved slideshow format. It was so stressful and I can't tell you how many times I yelled at myself for being so technically challenged. It was so frustrating. Turns out it wasn't all my bad. The software company had actually given me the wrong software. What a relief. Looks like I'm a smart girl after all.

But back to the important stuff, Gianne & Dominic. This couple holds a special place for me. They were my first real clients and I absolutely adored shooting them. They are grossly attractive and even though Dominic had expressed to me a number of times in the lead up to the wedding how uncomfortable he was having his picture taken, somehow once he was standing next to his stunning bride, he almost forgot I was even there.

Gianne and Dominic married on a sunny Fall morning at Primrose Cottage in Roswell, GA in front of their close friends and family, most of who flew from their home country of the Bahamas to share in their special day.


The bride co-ordinated the day perfectly with her favorite color, hot pink.



But she didn't overlook her husband's passion for North Carolina.



How grossly attractive are these two?


Gianne & Dominic, thank you so much for allowing me to document your wedding. You are both such warm, open and trusting people and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and joy.

To see more images from the wedding - Click HERE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb Karen!

They really are great photos.

Caitriona
x