Friday, August 14, 2009

Michigan

Yes, this weekend I am off to Michigan. To a place called Canton, which I believe is about 20 miles from Detroit and I am so friggin excited. Why? A couple of reasons really.

  • I've never been to Michigan and anyone I talk to who is from there, never has a good thing to say about the place. I hear all kinds of negative stuff, so I'm super excited to see first hand why the place who gave us Axel Foley (from Beverly Hills Cop fame), 8 Mile, the Great Lakes and of course all those automobiles, gets such a bad rap.
  • I'm helping shoot a wedding. Yes. Really, REALLY, super excited and SUPER nervous about getting an opportunity to be Second Shooter at a wedding taking place this Saturday in the town of Canton. I swear, I'm in the middle of packing right now and I must have checked my equipment like a 1000 times already. Lens, memory cards, chargers, camera, camera bag, check, check, check. One more time, just to be sure. Ok, I think I have it all. Let me just run through it one last time. Hard to tell from that how nervous I am, right?
                                                                
Anyway, got to dash. Must pack some actual clothes to wear too. But wish me luck. Hopefully I'll have some photos worth sharing from my experience.


No comments: