Sunday, June 28, 2009

This May Appear Late But...

....it's really not. True, last week was Father's Day and of course I called my dad and mailed him a card wishing him the happiest of days. I just never addressed it on the blog.


But today I was sifting through some of the photos I took while back in Ireland a few weeks ago and came across this one shot of my dad and my nephew Evan, checking out their reflections in a mirror. It made me smile cos I can see how happy and proud my dad is to be a grandfather.


So late and all as this is, I wanted to again say, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD/GRANDDAD."  XOXO




1 comment:

Alan said...

What sort of week do they have in the states?? Only 5 days of continuous blogs!! Very disappointing....... esp as I am only catching up now and the rest of the stories are missing......