Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Week Challenge

I know my blogging consistency has been less then great lately and I know there is no point in rattling off a list of reasons/excuses as to why, thats just too boring. Instead I have decided to take action. Action in the form of a challenge, since I appear to be in the mood for challenges (least we forget my "Carry-On" challenge of a few weeks ago). My challenge will be to try my best to make a blog entry everyday for 1 week. No matter how long the day has been, or how tired I might feel, or more realistically, how uninteresting my life is, I will do my best to find something to say each day for 1 week.

Starting today.

Highlight of the Day: A cold shower and the right to collapse on my bed after banging out a savage session on the track in 92 degrees of heat (that's roughly 35 degree celsius for my European friends). Irish people are not built for this type of heat. Its aggressive and exhausting. 

Low light of the Day: Having the ass chewed off me by a bunch of ants wandering across my towel. My towel was laid out on the track, you know, for warm-up and stretching reasons, and apres savage session when I sat down to recover, I was unjustifiably attacked and bitten on my right ass cheek, by a malicious ant and his buddy. The rage drove me to homicide. With my bare finger I pounded and twisted both those suckers into the towel, before turning and treating my own injury with some violent scratching. 

2 comments:

Silja said...

hey I like this idea... blog every day!

what was the workout girl?

and be nice to those antz!

hey and when you coming?

Shinks said...

Girrr, I had 600m-550m-500m-450m bla bla bla, all the way down to 100m. It was awful, my legs were burnin. But yeah, I've been trying to figure out my months to see when I can come visit. Its probabaly going to be winter to be honest, hope thats ok? I know it'll be cold, but I'm not against dressing like a snow bunny and driving a snowmobile.