Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lil'Vignirsson

Baby does not yet have a name. In Iceland things are done a little different. Both Silja and Vignir will have a ceremony soon and it's at this ceremony that the baby's name is revealed to the world. So until then, he will be known affectionately as Lil'Vignirsson, Icelandic for "Little Vignir's son", cute right?
Congratulations Silja and Vignir, he's just perfect.


P.S This photo was NOT taken by yours truly, I wish it was cos it's killer. This is the work of baby daddy, Vignir, who is an amazing photographer and has been the person I annoy most with my photo related questions. "Love it Vignir, did you strobe light baby or natural light. I know, more questions, sorry?"

1 comment:

Alan said...

WOW!!!!
Congrats Silja and Vignar!!!
Happy days of sleepless nights aead.....
Don't worry Karen they are ahead of as wellI am sure!!!
U love kids!!!!

Quality picture alright though!! I can see where u are learning a spare trade!!!