Thursday, June 19, 2008

Arrived

I’m happy to report that I have arrived safe and sound to Ireland. However, the second I stepped off the plane I instantly regretted packing all my cute summer dresses, shorts and tanks. Now that I live in Hotlanta, it’s hard to imagine places out there that are in fact colder. Even in summer. And yes, I know I grew up here and should absolutely know better, but I somehow managed to convince myself during the packing process that it wasn’t as chilly as I remembered. That, and the hope that Global Warming had finally made an appearance in Ireland was kinda the idea I’d been latching onto. Sadly no.

Haven’t really been up to much the past few days. Just spending time getting my sleeping pattern in line with the rest of Europe. Hanging out with the family and preparing to re-pack and head off to Portugal tomorrow. Its all very exciting.

So good luck to us for Sunday. I’ll be sure to let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

Cormac said...

Best of luck today; now that the team is back to full strength, we have, by far, the strongest quartet out there. Knock 'em dead, those 8 points are ours!

Anonymous said...

Does winning the event mean that ye have qualified????????? I presume it does!!!! I hope so!! So that this can be used as double congratulations! 1 for winning the event and 2 for Qualifying for Beijing!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!