Monday, December 24, 2007

Donald Trump'n It.

We are currently en-route to Boston but had to make a connection at Newark, New Jersey..... booooo. But to put a positive spin on things, I am tip tapping on my slap-top (lap-top) from the Presidents Lounge. Yes, I am a high roller for a brief minute. Husband travels so much, that he has accumulated enough air miles to allow himself and a "friend", me, access to all the fancy schmancy lounges all the airports have to offer. So at least for today, I am not sitting at the gate waiting for my flight with the "common folk". I am sitting on a big comfy chair, with internet access, snack access, beverage access (alcoholic and non) and reading material access, to help ease my transition through this grueling Holiday travel process.....nice.

No comments: