Saturday, April 12, 2008

Silja's Back

I’m so happy. Silja, my friend from Iceland is back. She is going to spend the next month staying with us here in Georgia, training and racing and hopefully getting the standard she needs to secure her place on the Icelandic Olympic Team for Beijing.

But besides that I am relieved to have another female in the house. For the past month I’ve been surrounded by men. Obviously, I live with Husband, but New Intern Gordy has been staying with us too and I have to say, there’ve been moments when I’ve felt completely tagged teamed by both men. But now the steaks have evened up. Two men and two women now live “happily” under one big dysfunctional roof. Let the games begin.

Welcome back Silja.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uuuuu jejjj I feel so special...

I´m glad that you put some decent pictures up there hehe...

I´m waiting for you to wake up ... I don´t like adjusting the time difference...

Wake up already!