Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

This blog is all about my dad, cos today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Da. My dad, or T.J as he is known to the rest of the world, is 55. I think he’ll be ok with me sharing his age, at least I hope so. Too late now I guess.

What can I say about my dad? Well, as I’m sure my mother will testify to, life with him is never boring. From his charming, engaging and very out going personality, to his ability to get himself in all kinds of trouble cos he has a big habit of saying things without thinking. And even though he tries to play hard, he is a big softy who spoils us all rotten.

So have a Happy Birthday Dad. And just to let you know, this year we broke with tradition and didn’t get you any socks or ties. This year, we started thinking outside the box. I hope you like it.
Love Ka.
And if anyone has ever wondered where I got my ability to party from, just check out these pictures of T.J getting his "Night Fever" on. It may give you a little clue.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what happened to "What I've learned Mondays"?

Shinks said...

Hey anonymous, I guess it was a very subtle lesson this past Monday, but its there. See the post prior to this one.