Friday, September 4, 2009

Major, MAJOR Points For Husband

Husband:
So whatcha doin for the weekend?

Shinks:
Well, its Labor Day weekend so I have Friday and Monday off work. Friday I was going to paint the kitchen, maybe unclog a drain or 2. Hit a barbecue on Sunday with some friends and run a 10k on Monday. You know, just really gettin crazy with it. Takin life by the horns all weekend long.

Husband:
Oh, so you wouldn't be interested in meeting me in Brussels and flying to Italy for the weekend?

Shinks:
Hmmmmmm, let me think? I really am pumped about painting the kitchen, as for unclogging drains, whoever says they don't love that is a big fat liar. Then there's the ................HELL YA I WANT TO MEET YOU IN BRUSSELS AND FLY TO ITALY FOR THE WEEKEND.

Husband:
Ok, give me a few minutes.

                              - A few minutes pass. Roughly 20 to be exact.-

Husband:
Your all set. You leave tomorrow (today). Fly into Brussels, meet me there and that night we fly to Rome.

Shinks:
Holy sh*t

Husband:
You excited?

Shinks:
Yes, Yes and Hell Yes.


4 comments:

Silja said...

uhhhhh I´m Jelous!

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl!

Have fun.

By the way........still waiting for a reply to my email ;)

Caitriona

Silja said...

Caitriona... I´m glad you are also waiting for your email reply - then I´m not the only one ;)

Shinks said...

Silja: I've re-sent the e-mail I wrote you 2 weeks ago, cos it sounds like you didn't get it. Check your junk mail and stop yelling at me.