Friday, September 25, 2009

Look Who's Come to Visit


Its my nephew Evan. The little guy hopped on plane from Ireland to Atlanta for a 10 day vacation with his Auntie Shinks and Uncle Husband.
And only because he had so much luggage and no other reason, he let his dad (my brother) and his mom (my sister-in-law) tag along so they could do all the heavy lifting. 

He has completely taken over the house since his arrival. Settled in very quickly and made it all his own and there's been nonstop smiling, kicking and laughing along with gallons and gallons of drool. We're loving it.

Yesterday we took him to a very special place for a picnic and a stroll around. We snapped a few photos so all his grandparents, who are missing him loads, can see that he is safe and having a great time.

Check out the happy baby.


















3 comments:

Silja said...

ufff I know you´re enjoying Evan!!! I´m sure "the bells" will be loud and clear when he leaves (with the strong parents ;))

enjoy - and show us more pictures... and again - tell us how old he is now (I always forget)

Shinks said...

He's 6 months now. Very chatty and loud and smiles all the time. He has shown signs of a little temper, which I'm proud to say he gets from his Auntie Karen.

Silja said...

oki about 6 weeks older than Dan ;) I´m always checking out older babies to see what Sindri will be doing next ;) I can see from the new Aquarium pictures that you guys are having a great time!

and of course he has his temper from you!!!!