Sunday, January 20, 2008

F*#king Technology



So my brother got me this new phone for Christmas. It’s a total top of the line, laptop in the palm of your hand type creation. Anything my laptop can do, this phone can do. Files, photos, watch movies, listen to music, everything.

So what’s the problem? I have spent the last 2 hours trying with all my might to download 1 miserable song onto the damn thing. I am fit to burst. I even read the f*#cking instructions. They may as well have been written in the biblical language of Latin for all the sense they made to me. But I persevered. I plodded on, determined to make it happen, but sadly I have been yelling and swearing at both the manual and the phone itself for the past 45 minutes to an hour. The S.O.B does not know how close it is to getting tossed across the room. Seriously. I can’t get one sorry little song from my music library to the phone. And my brother, who is the god of all things technology, is selfishly on honeymoon in South Africa, so, totally inaccessible to me.


I wonder would it be taking things too far to show up at his hotel, phone and lap-top in hand, on my knees, tears streaming down my face, begging for his technical help and emotional support in this, one of my many hours of need???

1 comment:

Brianna said...

LOL! and they say all apple products are supposed to be the most user friendly.