Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Vegas Baby

I’ve blown off the taxes for the weekend and instead yours truly is tearing it up Vegas style. Husband had the idea to celebrate the end of the athlete’s competition season, by throwing a big old party out here in Sin City. The party is not actually happening until tonight (Saturday), but that didn't stop us having a pre-party, party last night.

Kim Kardasian, who you may or may not have heard of, was having her birthday party at the night club in our hotel last night. She is basically a socialite who is famous for being famous, but has never really done anything to justify the fame, yet somehow she has managed to get her own reality show, was on the US version of Dancing with the Stars and is dating an NFL football player by the name of Reggie Bush.
So knowing that the club was going to be crazy with people trying to get a look at Ms. Kardasian and her NFL hunk, we planned ahead by getting one of the managers of the club to hook us up with a VIP pass. Cos that’s how we like to roll. We had our own curtained off area that looked down onto the dance floor and table full of pre-ordered booze that was served to us by our very own big boobied, short skirted, Vegas style bar maid.

The night was so much fun and cos really I’m too hung over to keep blogging and thinking, I’m just going to let the photos speak for themselves. Well, some of them anyway, the rest will just go in a vault somewhere, never to be seen again.


Thirsty anyone??


View of the dance floor from our VIP perch.


There's our big boobied Vegas bar maid.


The beverages are flowing now.


Fellow track agent Ricky, whispers sweet nothings into Husbands ear.



Shinks gets sandwiched by a big strong sexy man.................... and Intern Gordy.



Some male bonding.


Intern Gordy and I show'em how its done.


Jen is not that impressed with Brian's dance moves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I guess it's good I stayed home!!! I could never have kept up--besides I could NEVER hold back my mother instincts of watching every move you & husband made. Have a great time, and be safe!!

Anonymous said...

I´M SOOOOO JELOUS!!! Hope you drank MANY martini´s for me!!!!

I´m waiting for a fun blog here!!!